When it comes to cooking dinners, it seems like side dishes and veggies always get shunted aside; we love eating our greens, but they just don’t always get our full attention while meal-planning. Thankfully, we’ve got this easy, delicious, healthy recipe for you that will spice up your weeknight dinner and get you excited for the most nutritious part of your meal.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic powder and onion powder in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add cauliflower florets and carefully toss in maple syrup mixture until coated.
- Transfer florets to lined baking sheet and spread them out into an even layer.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.