Ponytail is an easy way to style your hair on a busy day. Follow these steps to get the look:
1. Section your hair from a bit behind the ears all the way around on both sides. Put the rest of the hair in a low ponytail.
2. Divide the hair in two parts. Take the front one and twist the hair from about the middle and down.
3. Now secure it in the back at the base of the ponytail.
4. Do the same on the other side.
5. Now take the section of hair that is left, twist it like before and secure at the base of the ponytail. Do the same on the other side.
Finished! Now you have a pretty ponytail with a woven detail