I threw this together for my mom who is on atkins and is always looking for recipes that are easy, flavorful and allow her to stay on her diet. She loved these, hope you do to.
- 2lbs chicken drummettes
- 1⁄4cup butter, melted
- 6ounces franks buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄8teaspoon cayenne, ground
- 1⁄8teaspoon cumin
- 1teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a disposable aluminum cookie sheet that has 1/2 – 1 inch sides with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Combine all above ingredients except chicken to make hot sauce marinade and blend well.
- Dip chicken pieces in hot wing sauce and coat evenly. Place chicken pieces in an even layer on disposable cookie sheet. Pour remaining hot sauce evenly over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until chicken is cooked through and chicken skin is crispy.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy.