01. Use cute icons to label kids’ drawers.
02. Organize your kid’s — or heck, your own — clothes by days of the week!
03. Assign different seasons of clothes different color hangers in your closet.
04. Use hanger tabs to separate clothes into daily outfits
05. Use hanging boot and bag racks to save space and storage room.
06. Or use pants hangers to keep boots off the floor.
07. Invest in writeable tags.
08. Tired of searching endlessly for matching sheet sets?
09. Need a spot to store your shoes? Try PVC piping!
10. You can also affix the PVC tubes to the wall as neat hanging racks.
11. Or, you can use cut PVC for storing scarves, belts, or ties in drawers.
12. Keep a hanger stand in your laundry room so you can easily rehang clean clothes.
13. Sick of piles of shoes on the bottom of your closet? Create shoe hangers.
14. Double your closet space instantly by using soda can tabs to hook hangers together.
15. Add-on skirt and pant hangers allow you to waterfall clothes and save space.
16. No closet space? Try Huggable Hangers, ultra-slim hangers that’ll help you get extra inches out of your closet.
17. Lingerie drawer organizers help keep your undergarments on the straight and narrow.
18. Invest in three-bag laundry bin to allow for pre-sorting laundry.
19. Ladders offer a rustic way to decoratively store the things that won’t fit in your closet.
20. Clipboards are a stylish, artful way to display your coolest statement necklaces.
21. Repurpose bathroom hardware to create a DIY jewelry rack
22. Need extra closet space? Build one out of a folding chair.
23. Or invest in a decorative garment rack.
24. Give missing socks a special place to live.
25. Upcycle your old wire hangers into colorful non-slip hangers with bright yarn or embroidery floss.
26. Or, if you’re not as motivated, you can use pipe cleaners to hold slippery clothes in place.
27. Rubber bands work really well, too!
28. Keep your scarves or tights straight by tying them to a hanger.
29. Or use a string and some clothespins for a more decorative approach.
30. For super-neat folded clothes or towels, install wooden shelf dividers.
31. For super-straight rows of folded clothes, invest in a laundry folder.
32. Seasons shifting? Store last season’s clothes in vacuum-sealed space bags.
33. As you’re getting rid of clothes, label different boxes for different potential locations.
34. If you’ve got wall space in your closet, utilize it.
35. Total game-changer: belt hangers.
36. Use clear shoe boxes to store your precious footwear.
37. Or simply save your shoe boxes and affix photos of each pair to the front of each box.
38. Wheeled drawers let you utilize under-the-bed space.
39. Bed risers allow you to maximize under-the-bed storage space.
40. Repurpose a wine rack as a purse organizer
41. Or use a handy handbag organizer.
42. Make the most of your bins by hot-gluing clothespins to them.
43. Adjustable drawer organizers keep your clothes in line.
44. Storing out-of-season stuff? Designate a smaller, properly labeled bin for each item.
45. Try this neat hanger trick to figure out which clothes to give away.
46. Shoe organizers are great for shoes—but they’re also great ways to store socks and underwear
47. Invest in custom clothing labels to make sure clothes end up in the right closet.
48. No dresser? No problem.
49. Turn a hanging closet organizer on its side and use for shoe or bag storage.
50. Use shower hooks to hang jeans.
51. Or install a slide-out bar for hanging trousers.
52. Install an extendable valet rod for extra hanger space.
53. Love your pretty heels? Display (and organize ‘em) with a picture rail shoe rack.
Architecture And Design