Experts have been recommending lemon water for a long time now. Why? Because it helps you body to stay hydrated and to get out the toxins that are bad for your organism. What else… Lemon is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and other minerals and also it contains vitamins A, B and C. In order to boost your metabolism and help you lose weight, this fruit has also a lot of protein, carbohydrates and fiber.
12 BENEFITS FROM DAILY CONSUMPTION OF HOT LEMON WATER:
- Firstly, lemon is an excellent fruit that fights against problems related to throat infections, due to its well-known antibacterial properties. All you have to do is to cut one lemon in half and squeeze it, so you can get the juice and mix it with a glass of hot filtered water and enjoy it’s benefits.
- Improved digestion- drinking lemon water daily will help you get rid of the toxins and the dangerous substances in your body and it also stops you from getting any digestive disorders.
- Lose weight- by consuming lemon water, you will notice that your appetite is lowering and that’s because of the pectin fibers which it contains so you can control the amount of food you eat.
- Stronger immune system- the iron that comes from the lemon makes your immune system stronger and it contains vitamin C to prevent flu and colds. Fever: Lemon juice can treat a person who is suffering from a cold, flu or fever. It helps to break fevers by increasing perspiration.
- Prevent bad breath- lemon is able to clean the mouth by stimulating the saliva secretion that destroys bacteria which are causing bad breath.
- Lemon water can cure infections of your throat- Lemon is a great remedy for tonsillitis and sore throat infections because of its strong antibacterial effects. The risk of throat infections can be lowered if you consume 1 glass of hot lemon water before your breakfast.
- Consuming hot water with lemon prevents the formation and propagation of pathogenic microorganisms that trigger infection and disease.
- The lemon water dilutes uric acid that accumulates in the joints and causes pain and gout.
- Lemon water is good for the joints because it eases muscles and joints pain.
- Lemon water is beneficial for your skin, thanks to the vitamin C you will look younger and healthier.
- Lemon water normalizes the pH levels in the body and creates the perfect environment for restoring the vitality of your body while alkalizing it.
- Hot lemon water assists in the proper functioning of the nervous system.
world of health 365