In order to achieve thicker hair people resort to many hair-thickening agents available in the market. Thin hairs are often considered unhealthy and often associated with hair damage and easy breaking of the hair. Fortunately there are some simple home remedies, which can help in the management of the hair thinning problem and treat the condition promptly
Home Remedies for Thicker Hair: Grow Thick Hair Naturally
Here are some simple home remedies that can be used for effective management of thick hair,
- Massaging the scalp may help increase the blood flow and stimulate the follicles.
Many natural ingredients found at home can be used as massage oil, including olive, gooseberry, rosemary, lavender and almond. Massaging the scalp for about half an hour before going to bath is ideally recommended. Alternatively Brushing the hair often gives the same benefits to the scalp. However be careful not to brush vigorously when the hair is still wet. Use a wide-toothed comb instead to detangle the hair.
- Green tea is a powerful herbal tea that can thicken the hair. It can also be taken as capsules. Green tea is loaded with anti-oxidants that reduce free radical damage in the scalp and also help in the growth of new and healthy hair.
- Wheat germ provides another ideal massage oil for the scalp as it is packed with nutrients, which are beneficial for the hair.
- The most widely used method of thickening hair is rubbing the sap of aloe vera plant onto the scalp. Aloe vera has properties that nourish the hair, enabling it to become full-bodied.
- Eat a healthy diet that is rich in protein, with more concentration on foods like fish, liver, yogurt, soy, beans and legumes.
- Avoid crash diets that only bring harm than benefits. The bad effects of dieting usually manifest through the skin and hair more prominently.
- Have a regular trim to keep the hair healthy.
- Opt for mild shampoos that work best for you. Wash the hair every other day to prevent it from drying out. Opt for natural products and avoid the use of products that contain harsh chemicals
- Cardio exercises like running and jogging may help the bloodstream to flow generously, resulting to more hair.
- Don’t subject the hair to various sorts of chemical processing, such as curling and rebounding because they tend to cause hair damage like brittleness and dryness.
Vitamins for Thicker Hair
There are certain vitamins that play a crucial role in naturally thickening the hair and reducing the problem of thinning of hair and hair loss,
- Vitamin A controls the production of sebum to keep the hair naturally moisturized. Rich sources of vitamin A are eggs, fish oil, dark leafy green vegetables and fruits that come in orange, yellow and red.
- B-complex group of vitamins promote healthy hair. To ensure hair growth, take a regular supply of pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, thiamine, niacin and riboflavin.
- Other vitamins that can help include beta-carotene, zinc and sulfur. These nutrients help reduce skin inflammation in the scalp and hasten the growth of new hair follicles.