The thyroid’s hormones regulate vital body functions in our body like breathing, body temperature, heart rate, muscle strength, cholesterol levels etc. It’s hormone known as thyroxine is responsible in regulating metabolism, heart rate and growth and development in children. The thyroid gland lies in front of your throat below the prominence of thyroid cartilage sometimes called the Adam’s apple.
GET YOUR THYROID HORMONES LEVELS BALANCED WITH THIS HYPOTHYROIDISM RECIPE:
1/2 TEASPOON OF GINGER
1/2 TEASPOON OF CINNAMON
1/4 TEASPOON OF NUTMEG
1 OR 2 LEMONS(SQUEEZED)
1 CUP OF CRANBERRY JUICE(100%)
7 CUPS OF PURIFIED WATER.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- First of all you have to boil the water.
- Then add the 100% cranberry juice inside the hot water and reduce the temperature.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, & nutmeg, mix it all together and let it boil for another 20 min.
- Then let it cool down to room temperature.
- After that add the orange and lemon juice and mix it with other ingredients
world of health 365