Metabolism is the rate at which your body burns calories. Making smart choices about what you eat (like fat burning foods and calorie burning drinks) can help boost your metabolism even while sleeping.
Bedtime Calorie Burning Drink
Drink Sip this healthy drink before bed and you’ll wake up feeling lighter and more energetic.
• 1 lemon
• 1 cucumber
• 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
• 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
• A bunch of either cilantro or parsley
• ½ glass of water
Simply add the ingredients together, blend them and drink a glass of the juice before bedtime.
How it Works?
By drinking just one glass of this juice before bed, you will greatly reduce your fat levels – especially your belly fat. The ingredients in this drink will give your metabolism a jump start so that it will continue burning fat while you sleep. Because the ingredients in the drink are all proven to speed up the metabolism, so when you consume them you before you go to bed, your metabolism keeps running on high. The fat burning properties of each ingredients are as follows:
• Cucumbers are very powerful for fighting fat. They are a key element in any weight loss program.
• Parsley and cilantro are very low in calories and they are both loaded with antioxidants, as well as vitamins and minerals that are extremely powerful for easing water retention, thus, they help to deflate an inflated tummy.
• Ginger steps up the metabolism and also prevents constipation. This ingredient will help to burn off that stubborn belly fat while you sleep.
• Lemon juice is very effective for flushing out toxins that accumulate in the body.
• Aloe Vera juice is exceptionally powerful for weight loss.
Stay Hydrated: Drink Lots of Water
Whether your body is turning food into fuel or working away at your fat reserves, it needs water to efficiently burn calories. If you are not fully hydrated, your metabolism will slow down and you won’t be burning calories as efficiently as you can. So drink up and give your metabolism a little boost.